The IGT UNC Modification Panel (the Panel) usually meets once a month on the third Wednesday of the month. A calendar of meeting dates and paper days for the remainder of 2018 is available by clicking on “2018 Meetings” tab.
The Panel is composed of:
- The Panel Chairman – Steve Ladle is the current Panel Chairman, see below to see a brief history of Steve’s relevant experience
- Up to 3 IGT UNC Operators’ Representatives. Currently, these representatives are:
- Cher Harris;
- Victoria Parker; and
- Jenny Rawlinson.
- Up to 2 Pipeline Users’ Representatives. The current representatives are:
- Kirsty Dudley;
- Mark Jones; and
- One vacancy
- Ofgem, representing the Authority, is a non-voting member.
The following members (who do not have a vote) may also be invited to attend by the Panel for a particular meeting or on a standing basis:
- A Consumer Representative;
- A Suppliers’ Representative – there is currently no one appointed to this position; and
- A Large Transporters’ Representative – Chris Warner from National Grid has been appointed (March 2012).
Personnel from Gemserv will also attend meetings of the Panel to perform the role of Code Administrator (as appointed by the IGTs) and also to provide secretarial services to the Panel.
The IGT UNC allows for the Panel to agree on a set of standing guidelines governing the conduct of Panel meetings and any Work Groups that may be established. The latest version of the Chairman’s Guidelines was approved on 16 May 2007 and is available to download at the bottom of this page.
Venue for Meetings
Meetings of the Panel will be held at Gemserv’s offices in London. If you need to find out how to get to us please go to the ‘How to find us’ section of the website.
Panel Chairman – Steve Ladle
Steve Ladle is the current Panel Chairman. He has over 20 years experience in the energy industry and for the last 12 years has been fully involved in the evolution of the UK gas market particularly with regard to the development of industry codes and governance arrangements. As past Head of Regulation with Total Gas & Power, he has been Chairman of the Gas Forum and has chaired a number of its major work groups developing industry views on areas such as gas shipping, UK gas balancing arrangements, distribution network sale and transmission/distribution price controls. He has also been a member of the Uniform Network Code Modification Panel. Prior to this regulatory focus, Steve held a number of management roles within gas shipping and supply.