The following list contains all Modifications that have not yet reached the point of a decision on implementation. Click on each Modification to visit the individual Modification page, where you can find all related documentation.
All Modifications, including those which have been implemented, withdrawn or superseded, can be found on the Modifications Register.
- IGT159 – Amendments to the Must Read Process
- IGT165 – Independent Shrinkage Expert and Independent Shrinkage Charge
- IGT168 – Establishing/Amending a Gas Vacant Site Process
- IGT169 – Aligning the Capacity requirements for NExA Supply Points in the UNC with Capacity requirements for LDZ CSEP Ancillary Agreement (LCAA) Supply Points under the IGT UNC (i.e. bringing Code in line with UNC0701 and UNC0853)
- IGT172 – Optional service for physical gas entry into an IGT Pipeline and into the UNC Total System marrying to UNC Mod 0842
Modifications currently out for consultation: