The following list contains all Modifications that have not yet reached the point of a decision on implementation. Click on each Modification to visit the individual Modification page, where you can find all related documentation.
All Modifications, including those which have been implemented, withdrawn or superseded, can be found on the Modifications Register.
- IGT153 – Aligning the IGT UNC with licence changes following the UK leaving the EU
- IGT152F – Housekeeping Changes for IGT UNC
- IGT151 – Revisions to User Termination Provisions
- IGT150F – Removal of reference to AIGT within the IGT UNC
- IGT148-IGT UNC Modification Proposal-Class 1 Meter Reads
- IGT145-Transfer of Sites with Low Valid Meter Reading Submission Performance from Classes 2 and 3 into Class 4
- IGT140 – Changes to the IGT Panel Rules
- IGT138 – Performance Assurance Techniques and Controls
- QPL042 – Removal of Code Credit Rules from QPL Network Code
- IPL042 – Removal of Code Credit Rules from IPL Network Code
- IGT132 – Introduction of Code Credit Rules
- IGT131 – Automatic updates to Meter Read Frequency
Current Modifications out for Consultation;
- IGT152F – Housekeeping Changes for IGT UNC – closes 26th March 2021