The following list contains all Modifications that have not yet reached the point of a decision on implementation. Click on each Modification to visit the individual Modification page, where you can find all related documentation.
All Modifications, including those which have been implemented, withdrawn or superseded, can be found on the Modifications Register.
- IGT144U – Ability to Reflect the Correct Customer Network Use and System Off take Quantity (SOQ) During COVID-19
- IGT141U – Pipeline User submitted AQ Corrections during COVID-19
- IGT140 – Changes to the IGT Panel Rules
- IGT138 – Performance Assurance Techniques and Controls
- IGT137 – Alignment of IGT UNC to the UNC in Advance of Faster Switching
- IGT135 – Alignment of the IGT UNC Part K and the Data Permissions Matrix
- IGT134 – Introducing ‘Research Body’ as a new user type to the Data Permissions Matrix and IGT UNC
- QPL042 – Removal of Code Credit Rules from QPL Network Code
- IPL042 – Removal of Code Credit Rules from IPL Network Code
- IGT132 – Introduction of Code Credit Rules
- IGT131 – Automatic updates to Meter Read Frequency
- IGT130 – Applying password protection encryption to electronic communication containing MPRNs
- IGT120F – Aligning the IGT UNC with licence changes following the UK leaving the EU with a ‘No deal’
Current Modifications out for Consultation: