The following list contains all Modifications that have not yet reached the point of a decision on implementation. Click on each Modification to visit the individual Modification page, where you can find all related documentation.
All Modifications, including those which have been implemented, withdrawn or superseded, can be found on the Modifications Register.
- IGT148-IGT UNC Modification Proposal-Class 1 Meter Reads
- IGT147-Updating Specific Gender References to Neutral terms
- IGT145-Transfer of Sites with Low Valid Meter Reading Submission Performance from Classes 2 and 3 into Class 4
- IGT140 – Changes to the IGT Panel Rules
- IGT138 – Performance Assurance Techniques and Controls
- QPL042 – Removal of Code Credit Rules from QPL Network Code
- IPL042 – Removal of Code Credit Rules from IPL Network Code
- IGT132 – Introduction of Code Credit Rules
- IGT131 – Automatic updates to Meter Read Frequency
- IGT120F – Aligning the IGT UNC with licence changes following the UK leaving the EU with a ‘No deal’
Current Modifications out for Consultation:
IGT147-Updating Specific Gender References to Neutral terms – Consultation Close out 23rd December 2020