The following list contains all Modifications that have not yet reached the point of a decision on implementation. Click on each Modification to visit the individual Modification page, where you can find all related documentation.
All Modifications, including those which have been implemented, withdrawn or superseded, can be found on the Modifications Register.
- IGT146F – Introduction of references to incorporate the BEIS legislative changes made in the UNC
- IGT145-Transfer of Sites with Low Valid Meter Reading Submission Performance from Classes 2 and 3 into Class 4
- IGT144U – Ability to Reflect the Correct Customer Network Use and System Off take Quantity (SOQ) During COVID-19
- IGT141U – Pipeline User submitted AQ Corrections during COVID-19
- IGT140 – Changes to the IGT Panel Rules
- IGT138 – Performance Assurance Techniques and Controls
- IGT135 – Alignment of the IGT UNC Part K and the Data Permissions Matrix
- QPL042 – Removal of Code Credit Rules from QPL Network Code
- IPL042 – Removal of Code Credit Rules from IPL Network Code
- IGT132 – Introduction of Code Credit Rules
- IGT120F – Aligning the IGT UNC with licence changes following the UK leaving the EU with a ‘No deal’
Current Modifications out for Consultation:
- IGT135 – Alignment of the IGT UNC Part K and the Data Permissions Matrix – closes out on 23rd September 2020
- IGT146F – Introduction of references to incorporate the BEIS legislative changes made in the UNC – closes out on 9th October 2020