The Modification Panel can convene a Review Group, tasked to carry out a review of an industry issue, in order to understand impacts on the IGT UNC and whether changes to the Code are required.
Each Review Group will have its own Terms of Reference, approved by the Modification Panel, setting out the scope of activity for the Group.
Please find below all archived Review Groups:
- RG001 – Funding, Governance and Ownership (FGO) implications for the IGT UNC
- RG002 – Code Governance Review Phase 3 (CGR3)
- RG003 – Review of Data Permissions
- RG004 – Review of IGT Governance and administration arrangements
- RG005 – IGT UNC Review of Consequential Changes resulting from Faster Switching arrangements
- RG006 – Review of metering arrangements in the IGT UNC
- RG007 – Secure measures of sending electronic communication and password protection