The IGT UNC Modification Panel (the Panel) usually meets once a month on the fourth Friday of the month. The Panel is currently facing quoracy issues due to the appointment of only one Pipeline User Representative. The IGT UNC provisions for such an eventuality as to not disrupt Panel business, however, these meetings do not apply quoracy rules. It is, therefore, the current situation that Pipeline Operators have three votes at Panel and Pipeline Users have one. We urge any Pipeline User (Shipper) Representative who is interested in becoming a Panel member to contact the Code Administrator here.
The Panel is composed of:
- The Panel Chairperson – Anne Jackson is the current Panel Chairperson, see below to see a brief history of Anne’s relevant experience
- Up to 3 IGT UNC Operators’ Representatives. Currently, these representatives are:
- Cher Harris;
- Carine Russell; and
- Jenny Rawlinson.
- Up to 3 Pipeline Users’ Representatives. The current representatives are:
- Claire Roberts
- There is currently two Pipeline User Vacancies.
- Ofgem, representing the Authority, is a non-voting member.
The following members (who do not have a vote) may also be invited to attend by the Panel for a particular meeting or on a standing basis:
- A Consumer Representative;
- A Suppliers’ Representative – there is currently no one appointed to this position; and
- A Large Transporters’ Representative – there is currently no one appointed to this position.
Personnel from Gemserv will also attend meetings of the Panel to perform the role of Code Administrator (as appointed by the IGTs) and also to provide secretarial services to the Panel.
The IGT UNC allows for the Panel to agree on a set of standing guidelines governing the conduct of Panel meetings and any Work Groups that may be established. Chairman’s Guidelines can be accessed here.
Venue for Meetings
Meetings of the Panel will be held at Gemserv’s offices in London. If you need to find out how to get to us please go to the ‘How to find us’ section of the website.
Panel Chair – Anne Jackson
Anne Jackson is the current Panel Chair. Anne is an accomplished manager working in the Consultancy Team who understands all aspects of energy governance, compliance and the regulatory framework. She can quickly identify the process and performance impacts of change on operational businesses as well as being responsible for understanding the implications and impacts of licensing on code administrator, supporting and determining the strategic approach, and ensuring business readiness. Anne is a strategic thinker and influencer, resourceful and innovative in approach, with a capacity to get to the root cause of problems and recommend creative solutions.
She is a gas industry expert with intimate knowledge of gas processes and settlement considerations and is also familiar with gas governance and the implications for operational business aspects. Anne is also supporting the Ofgem lead switching reform programme and is providing expertise in the end to end design workstream.