Gemserv was awarded the contract to perform the role of Code Administrator for the IGTs under the IGT UNC following a competitive tendering process.
As part of this role we will:
- Provide secretariat services for meetings of the IGT UNC Modification Panel
- Produce Modifications reports for circulation to industry parties
- Liaise with Ofgem and the Authority on behalf of the IGTs and the IGT UNC Modification Panel
- Provide Chair and secretariat services for the IGT UNC Modification Workstream meetings
- Publish all documentation relating to Modifications and meetings to industry via the website
- Maintain and keep the IGT UNC website up-to-date.
If you would like to know more about Gemserv and the team who deliver these services please go to the ‘About Gemserv’ section of the website.