Gemserv was awarded the contract to perform the role of Code Administrator for the IGTs under the IGT UNC following a competitive tendering process.
As part of this role we will:
- Provide secretariat services for meetings of the IGT UNC Modification Panel
- Produce modifications reports for circulation to industry parties
- Liaise with Ofgem and the Authority on behalf of the IGTs and the IGT UNC Modification Panel
- Provide Chair and secretariat services for the IGT UNC Modification Workstream meetings
- Publish all documentation relating to modifications and meetings to industry via the website
- Maintain and keep the IGT UNC website up-to-date.
If you would like to know more about Gemserv and the team who deliver these services please go to the ‘About Gemserv’ section of the website using the link in the menu on the left.