All documents that have been produced in relation to an open Modification Proposal can be downloaded from the Modifications relevant page. All consultation responses that were received are also published here. Where a Modification Proposal has been approved but an implementation date has yet to be agreed or where the Modification Proposal is awaiting implementation can be found in the ‘Closed Modifications‘ section of the website.
- IGT112 – Refinements to the RPC Template
- IGT118 – Amendments to the IGT UNC Password Protection Protocol
- IGT119 – Opening Class 1 read services on IGT Meter Supply Points to Competition
- IGT120F – Aligning the IGT UNC with licence changes following the UK leaving the EU with a ‘No deal’
- IGT121- Clarify IGT AQ Review Reporting Procedure
- IGT122 – Amendment of the Data Permission Matrix to add Meter Asset Provider as a new User type
- IGT123F – Houskeeping Changes
- IGT124 – Market Participant MDD Migration to UNC Governance from the SPAA
- IGT125F – Alignment of Re-Establishment provisions between the IGT UNC and UNC
- IGT126F – Alignment between the IGT UNC and the UNC for Unregistered New Supply Meter Points
Current Modifications out for Consultation:
- IGT122 sent out for consultation with a close date of 10th May 2019.
- IGT126F sent out for consultation with a close date of 22nd May 2019.